This has been a difficult time for not only students and staff at SRI but for the world. We would like to firstly thank you for enthusiastically continuing your studies in the SRI virtual classroom.
Thanks to COVID-19 life as we know it has changed and we need to support each other and our communities more than ever.
As an Institute we are committed to ensuring your studies can be completed and you can go-on to achieve your goals. To that end we have developed a support system for SRI students who find themselves in a variety of difficult and challenging situations.
The SRI International Student Support Fund is one part of our support system and is a scheme that has been developed to assist those students who find themselves in situations of immediate distress. Please read the below SRI Information carefully for details of available support:
SRI Student Support Information
- Counselling & Wellbeing services: A qualified counsellor is available for all SRI students. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus access: Our Campus at 349 Queen Street is open and available for students to access.
– The Resource Centre Level 2 – 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) Enjoy a piece of fruit while you chat with our friendly staff
– Student Lounge Level 1 – 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday (Closed Sundays) Enjoy a free coffee or Hot Chocolate while you are there
– Joblinx Level 2 – 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
– Computer Lab Level 1 – 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Sunday
– Student Services Ground floor – 8.30am to 4.45pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
- SRI International Student Support Fund: For eligible students in situations of immediate distress.
– Access to prepared meals
– Access to Food Vouchers
– Accommodation support