How to Apply
Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents are considered to be domestic students.
1. Select the course (s) and date (s) that you would like to study.
2. Check the Entry Requirements to see if you are eligible and qualify.
3. Check our Conditions of Enrolment – Domestic Students
4. Complete the Application Form.
5. Attach copies of academic qualifications.
6. Send your signed application to us; please select one of the options below that suit you better:
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
All students studying nationally recognised training in Australia from 1 January 2015, will be required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). A USI is an account (or reference number) made up of numbers and letters.
The USI will allow students online access to their training records and results (transcript) through their online USI account. A USI account will contain all of the student’s nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards. Results from 2015 will be available in your USI account in 2016.
When applying for a job or enrolling in further study, a student will often need to provide training records and results. One of the main benefits of the USI is that a student will have easy access to personal training records and results throughout their life.
The USI Office has created a video to assist with the implementation of the USI for students. Video contains a summary of the USI initiative and how USIs can be created.
Alternatively, if you are unable to view the videos using the above links, please email the USI Office email@example.com.